Practice saying thank you and the responses below based on these expressions.
- Thank you.
- Thanks a lot.
- Many thanks.
- Thank you very much.
- You're welcome.
- Not, at all.
- It's my pleasure.
- Don't mention it.
Example of saying, Thank you :
- I appreciate your kindness.
- Thank you for your kindness.
- i am the most grateful to you for ...
- Thank you very much....the dinner, the gift, the invitation, .... etc.
- How very kind of you.
- I'd like to express my deep gratitude to you .... etc.
Other responses : - I'm glad you like it.
- The pleasure is mine.
- That's all right.
Seya : More coffee, Harry?
Harry : No, Thank you. Actually it's time for us to be going.
Yeni : Yes, I think we should leave now. I have an early class tomorrow.
Harry : Well, thank you so much for the lovely evening and the delicious dinner.
Save : I'm glad you liked it.
( I hope that this topic can useful for everyone which is need to study and teaching )